VALUES is looking for people with experience of supporting people who have learning disabilities, have good communication skills and are well-organised. The focus of the work will be to support people who have learning disabilities to participate in social and leisure activities, to volunteer and to help develop the activities we offer.
For an informal discussion of this post, please contact Mikaela Paterson (VALUES Team Manager) at VALUES@valonline.org.uk or 0116 257 5044.
Closing date: Monday 9 September 2019 at 12 noon
Interview date: Monday 16 September 2019
You can submit your application form electronically via e-mail to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can post your application form to the address listed in the cover letter (please ensure you apply the correct postage).
- VALUES Support Worker Cover Letter PDF, 168 KB
- VALUES Support Worker Job Advert PDF, 64 KB
- VALUES Support Worker Job Description PDF, 235 KB
- VALUES Support Worker Application Form DOCX, 1 MB
- VAL- Asylum and Immigration Questionnaire DOCX, 86 KB
- VAL Equality and Diversity Form DOCX, 43 KB
- VAL - Recruitment Data Privacy Statement PDF, 226 KB