In order to make sure that any meetings held at VAL are COVID-safe, we’ve introduced new measures to help make our meeting spaces are clean, safe and compliant with government guidelines:
- Limited numbers: We’re limiting bookings to a maximum of 16 people and we’re also controlling the number of people who will be in the VAL building at any given time
- Social distancing: Meetings are being arranged to allow for social distancing so that you can keep 2m apart
- Regular cleaning: We are regularly cleaning the building, with a particular focus on common touch points like door handles, lift buttons and banisters
- Hand sanitiser: Hand sanitiser will be available at various points around the building
- Perspex screens: Perspex screens have been fitted in our reception for the safety of both staff and customers
- One way system: We’ve implemented a one-way system to improve traffic flow in the building
If your business, charity or public sector organisation is starting to return to work but doesn’t have meeting space to enable your team to meet in a socially-distanced environment, why not book a meeting room at VAL?
All of the income we make from our meeting spaces is invested back into VAL to enable us to continue helping change lives for the better in our local communities.
Find out more
If you want to know more about our meeting space and our COVID-safe processes, or if you want to make a booking, please contact:
0116 257 5000