Harmless’s clinical team are running a virtual event on Thursday 12 May 2022 10am to 11am to explain :
- What to expect from the Harmless Self Harm Support Service
- How to signpost and refer into their service
- Case studies and testimonials from individuals supported
- How they can work with you to ensure early intervention and care for those affected by self-harm
- The funded (free to delegates) self-harm training offer which is open to professionals working across Leicester/shire
As well as answering any questions you might have about the service.
You can book to attend the event here.
If you are unable to attend the event, but wish to signpost someone to this new local service, the online secure form can be found here.
For more information contact the organisation direct.