The deadline for applications is 10pm on Friday 25 June 2021.
They are seeking applications from grassroots campaigns drawn from communities or groups facing deepening disadvantage because of the Covid pandemic, and who are campaigning for important, long-term change for themselves and others. People whose voices need to be heard.
The programme includes:
- Three to four strategy workshops with experts drawn from the tops of their professions to kick off the programme, develop your bespoke plan and set you on the path to success, followed by regular reviews to allow you to build and adjust your approach.
- On-going, intensive weekly support from Breakthrough’s expert team to support you to drive your campaign forward.
- Matching with members of the Breakthrough Network who will give your campaign advice, support and connections in their areas of expertise, including media and communications, strategy, digital, fundraising and more.
- Digital tools and guidance to grow national support behind your campaign and inspire thousands to take action with you.
- Media training, story development and introductions to national journalists to land your campaign on the front pages.
- Connection to top creative agencies to design and execute Breakthrough moments, from attention grabbing stunts, thumbing stopping social media videos to media takeovers and more.
The programme is centred on providing pro-bono expert support, coaching and connections but not funding.
Instead they will work with groups to introduce them to funders over the course of the programme.
The application form and information pack can be accessed here.